21/09/2010

the rest is definitely still unwritten



Oh the irony of hearing this song as I indicated off the motorway, arriving back in my hometown after undoubtedly the best month of my life. Call me naive, but growing up I knew I didn't want anything else except the lifestyle of Lauren Conrad that was portrayed on MTV. And with a killer internship, I genuinely felt like I was living this dream.

I've made friends for life, lived in a city that actually inspires me, sat second row at fashion week, am certain about what I want to achieve and the words 'oh my God, Jimmy Choo is about to walk past us' have actually come out of my mouth. Doors are beginning to open for me, and although I'm expecting a bumpy journey, it's hopefully going to be a rewarding one. I've always aspired to be a career girl- the thought of being married by my late twenties with several children frightens the bloody hell out of me.

So why an egotistical blog now? I honestly don't know. Maybe it will be exciting? I guess I just like the idea of being brutally honest and yet somewhat mysterious. If you've stumbled across this blog and are still reading (I salute you!), I hope you enjoy whatever is going to follow from the mind of a Tainted Blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment