27/09/2010

paris has stolen my heart










I'm going to Paris Fashion Week. How crazy is that!?

I've only been to Paris once in my life- when I was eight years old, but I obviously was too young to appreciate its value. For some reason, I appear to have a mental block of virtually my entire childhood so the only memories I have of Paris are ones trawling around Disneyland with my parents and brother, and watching the Rugrats in French but not being able to understand a word.

However, I'm now ready to have my own love affair with Paris! I speak the language after 7 years of studying it in depth at school (well, kind of...), am ridiculously intrigued by Parisian style (I mean, who isn't?), and would kind of love to meet a few gorgeous French guys, shop shop shop and explore the architecture along the way.

If you're a regular to Paris, please do share your favourite restaurants, bars, shops etc.etc. with me. Also if you're hitting up Paris Fashion Week, please drop me a line and perhaps we could arrange to all meet up?

Image on the left from 'A toute tambes' by Terry Richardson; Vogue Paris, June 2009.

Bisous xox 

1 comment:

  1. Wooow this sounds really great! I'd love to go to a fashion week so badly. Are you also attending shows? I really like your blog! I'll follw you : )

    ReplyDelete